Amber Park, located between East Coast Road and Marine Parade Road in District 15, is close to the sea and yet is mere minutes from the city centre. Developed by City Developments Limited (CDL), this freehold property is described as 3 blocks of 21 storey high residential units plus a communal sky garden (The Stratosphere) on the 22nd storey. It is within easy reach of the scheduled Tanjong Katong MRT station, shopping malls and educational institutions.
The upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT station will be less than 200 metres away, while Dakota MRT is 2km from Amber Park. Thomson East Coast Line (TEL) provides the transport route for a daily commute to and from work in the Central Business District (CBD) and beyond. Shopping malls are in the vicinity such as 112 Katong, which can be reached in 10 minutes by foot. Parkway Parade and Roxy Square are an 8 minute walk away. Academic institutions are in the neighbourhood such as Chung Cheng High School, Tao Nan School, Tanjong Katong Primary, Haig Girls’ School and CHIJ (Katong); all of which are about a 6 minute drive away. It is 10 minutes by car to Changi Airport and Jewel, its new mega lifestyle hub.
- Private lift for 5 and 6 Bedroom units
- 328 Katong Laksa (0.37 km)78 reviews
- Delicious Boneless Chicken Rice (0.23 km)20 reviews
- Joo Chiat Road (0.49 km)3 reviews
- Giant Hypermarket (0.37 km)3 reviews
- Katong Market Place (0.46 km)3 reviews
- NTUC FairPrice - Marine Parade (0.51 km)2 reviews
- Stamford American International School (3.25 km)1 reviews
- Kong Hwa School (1.07 km)1 reviews
- Ikoma Language School (4.73 km)3 reviews
- Singapore MRT (3.3 km)52 reviews
- Pasir Ris MRT Station (6.05 km)3 reviews
- Aljunied MRT Station (1.56 km)2 reviews