Midtown Bay is a mixed-use development that comprises of premium Grade A office spaces, public and retail spaces, exclusive residences, and the former Beach Road Police Station, all within one conserved building. It is located within Central Business District, at the intersection of two key development corridors along Beach Road and Ophir-Rochor Road.
This development is a key connector to 3 well-known office areas, namely City Hall, Marina Centre & Bugis. As the heart of the development, Midtown Hub will be an exclusive urban social club, incorporating business and leisure, connecting like-minded people and creating opportunities for collaboration, and for ideas to thrive.
It is expected to rejuvenate Beach Road and foster the street life of the community by allowing spaces for public activities and events, integrating life, work and play.
- Sungei Road Laksa (0.6 km)65 reviews
- Holycrab (0.04 km)8 reviews
- Song Fa Bak Kut Teh 松發 肉骨茶 (0.92 km)130 reviews
- Raffles City Market Place (0.41 km)4 reviews
- NTUC Fairprice (0.81 km)3 reviews
- Paragon Market Place (1.56 km)4 reviews
- Stamford American International School (2.85 km)1 reviews
- Ikoma Language School (1.88 km)3 reviews
- LASALLE College of the Arts (0.53 km)2 reviews
- Singapore MRT (0.43 km)51 reviews
- City Hall MRT Station (0.51 km)5 reviews
- Somerset MRT Station (1.33 km)5 reviews