Perched on top of Pearl’s Hill, One Pearl Bank is slated to reach skyline notoriety at 178m in the prime Outram, Chinatown district. This 39 floor condominium encompasses 774 residential units with a lease of 99 years and is Outram’s most recent and loftiest development. It is developed by CapitaLand and designed by London based Serie Architects together with Singapore based Multiply Architects.
An array of amenities can be found including an alfresco dining area, a lounge and indoor plus outdoor gymnasiums. Social spaces are in the form of two mid tower sky terraces and two roof gardens; each with verdant landscaping.
Completion expected in 2023, this development also provides excellent connectivity. One Pearl Bank is a three minute walk via a sheltered link way to Outram MRT station, a triple line interchange station serving the East-West Line, North-East Line and upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line. The property is also linked to two major roads, namely Central and Ayer Rajah Expressways. One Pearl Bank’s completion will follow the opening of the Thomson-East Coast Line, making it most convenient to commute to and from Shenton Way, Marina Bay and Orchard.
- Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice (0.38 km)350 reviews
- Zhong Guo La Mian Xiao Long Bao (0.21 km)28 reviews
- Liao Fan Hawker Chan (0.2 km)118 reviews
- FairPrice Finest (0.6 km)5 reviews
- Fair Price Grocery (0.36 km)1 reviews
- Paragon Market Place (1.46 km)5 reviews
- Ikoma Language School (1.7 km)3 reviews
- The Improv Company (0.65 km)1 reviews
- Stamford American International School (4.29 km)1 reviews
- Singapore MRT (1.17 km)52 reviews
- City Hall MRT Station (1.09 km)5 reviews
- Somerset MRT Station (1.22 km)5 reviews