Riviere is an iconic riverfront development located at Jiak Kim Street in District 3. It is a combination of residential units (2 towers of 36 storeys with 455 units), integrated with Fraser Residence Promenade serviced apartments (80 units) and three conservation warehouses. Developed by Woh Hup Pte Ltd, it sprawls over an area of 13,481 square metres and is on a 99 year lease.
Riviere brings together the duality of modernity and legacy, where a sophisticated and lively lifestyle can be enjoyed beside Singapore’s historic and eminent river. A collocation of the last century’s everlasting design of conservation warehouses and new iconic contemporary architecture is being achieved.
Nestled in a prime district of Singapore, where the hustle and bustle of the City is far removed and yet the Central Business District (CBD) is mere minutes away. Numerous dining eateries and entertainment spots can be found close to Riviere by taking a short walk down by the river. Riviere is also near elite schools such as LASALLE College (famed for arts), River Valley Primary and Gan Seng School. There are also many places of interest within its vicinity, e.g. Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and Robertson Quay, where plenty of F&Bs and retail shops can be found.
At this magnificent location residents can indulge in nature, serenity and privacy.
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Song Fa Bak Kut Teh 松發 肉骨茶 (0.85 km)131 reviews
- Sungei Road Laksa (1.88 km)65 reviews
- Three Buns (0.27 km)4 reviews
- Paragon Market Place (0.86 km)4 reviews
- FairPrice Finest (1.25 km)5 reviews
- Fair Price Grocery (0.75 km)1 reviews
- Ikoma Language School (1.06 km)3 reviews
- Stamford American International School (3.97 km)1 reviews
- Art Zone (0.49 km)1 reviews
- Singapore MRT (1.19 km)52 reviews
- Somerset MRT Station (0.67 km)5 reviews
- City Hall MRT Station (1.15 km)5 reviews